Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Booth Setup

I've tweaked and adjusted (quite a bit, actually!) from my last booth set up:

A view from the other side:


This came about because we were traveling to a show in Grace, Idaho, and we had to bring all ten (ten!) of the 1/2 Basset Hound Puppies we were bottle feeding to supplement their poor mama's milk, and the mama. So, not a whole lotta room for tables and my usual displays of vintage suitcases. I liked the suitcases, but I really like the clean look of the wire racks, and it gives us more room in the booth when we're at an event where we're also doing facepainting:

2 comments:

StarvnRtist said...

Looks great!!!

Gallery Juana said...

Your new set-up looks inviting. Wow! 10 puppies. I hope they and the mama are doing well.

Cute notebooks in your shop. Thanks for coming by my blog too.