Monday, October 20, 2008

Rest in Peace, Sweet Buddy Boy


Our Sweet Buddy Boy died in his sleep. He was not with us long enough. He was an absolute sweetheart of a cat, his "purring motor" ran nearly non-stop it seemed. He was really the kids' cat, whenever one of them was crying or upset, he would cuddle up to them. Whenever they went away for a weekend camping trip, he missed them terribly, making due with cuddles from Glenn and I until his favorite people came back. We will miss him terribly, and keep the good memories close to our hearts.

We love You, Buddy.

2 comments:

StarvnRtist, what I am. said...

Please tell them that I am so sorry to hear this.

Cat said...

Oh Jules, I'm so sorry to hear of your family's loss. Buddy looks like he was a wonderful pet and made many happy memories with your kiddos. My heart goes out to you guys.