Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pssst...i know a secret!

Pssst! Hey! Hey you! D'ya wanna know a secret? There's a brand new etsy shop that just opened up yesterday, that is going to have adorable purses, jewelry, cards and "Knit Knacks" They only have one item right now, but more inventory will be added soon.

I can tell you from long, personal experience with the owner that they will be fantastically well-made, and customer service will be top-notch. (She's put up with me as her little sister for thirty four years, the woman has patience! :-D)
Introducing *drumroll please*
KerPlunk by Kathleen!

It's my big sister's brand new etsy shop - go check it out!

2 comments:

Klymyshyn Design said...

CUTE name! I can't wait to see MORE!!!

Julie said...

I know! I hope she is going to post more soon!