Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A collaboration


I made these magnets over the weekend - they were a collaboration between my daughter and I, she carved the girl stamps that I used. They now live on the fridge at my kid's honorary Aunt and Uncle's house in SLC. And yes, a few of those girls do have fangs, DD is quite the fan of vampires!

I'm quite impressed with my picture, actually - I took it with the magnets balanced on my leg in the car during our weekend road trip. I was sure they were all going to turn out horribly blurry, but they actually look quite nice!

Seriously, this is how I was taking pictures, sitting in the front seat of the car:

2 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Love the photo studio... how fun are you! I also love the magnets. Your daughter has a fantastic artistic style which translates perfectly to polymer clay. You guys make a great team!

Julie said...

Thanks Cindy! I love being able to combine her artwork with mine!