Monday, March 9, 2009

The Cutest Blog on the Block!

Well, no, I'm not claiming that honor - but this is the website responsible for the cute background that I'm sporting on my blog now:

The Cutest Blog on the Block

If you want a snazzy background for your blog (and don't have the necessary know-how to create one yourself,) I recommend taking a look through this site's backgrounds. They have a wide variety of backgrounds offered for free, it's super-simple to install them on your page, AND they have step-by-step instructions to get that coveted three column blog layout in their "Blog Secrets" section. They also offer customized designs for reasonable prices if you are looking for something unique.

(And no, I'm not on their payroll, I just thought I would give them a mention since I was pleased with the service! :))

No comments: