Monday, May 18, 2009

Word is Evil!

Bannanarama wrote this, we thought it was pretty amusing:

Disclamer:microsoft word cannot talk,and if it could it would be very polite

Written in microsoft word

Hello microsoft word!
What do you want?
I want to type!
Why?
Because I feel like it!
Whatever…

Pyon pyon
Hmm hmm
Yeah yeah
Howa howa
Kira kira
Yeah yeah
Tamagoa nani edo
Yeah yeah yeah!

Hey,that wasn't typeing!
What do you mean?
All you did was write down the words to a song!
So?
I thought you were going to write a story!
Oh fine!

It was a dark and stormy night
A brown cat lay by the fire,and thought about how it’s evil word program wouldn't let it write what it wanted to…
Hey!
What,all I did was write a story.
Oh just go play with firefox!
Good idea!
I’m so very lonely….

1 comment:

Jessie and kids said...

very good! that made me laugh!